Powerline may not be as high profile as the top names, say the Bowflex product, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a high quality brand that makes top home gym. The Powerline BSG10X Home Gym for example, is a great home gym for beginners, as it doesn’t come with a very heavy weight stack, and it’s very easy to setup. Yes, you read it right, it’s easy to set up. Unlike most home gyms available in the market today, this one comes at 90% assembled, which means you only have to put parts here and there and you’re good to go. This is a complete home gym that offers up to 40 different exercises.
If you’re on a hurry, you can check out Powerline BSG10X Home Gym HERE at Amazon.
Read this Powerline BSG10X Home Gym review to know more about this home gym.
Let’s take a closer look at the Powerline BSG10X Home Gym’s features:
- Home gym designed to provide challenging, muscle-building workouts in limited amount of space; ships 90% assembled and requires fastening just nine bolts
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability; telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance; easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 160-pound weight stack; measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D); includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
- Includes limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts
The Powerline BSG10X Home Gym’s features was designed to provide challenging complete home workout for muscle building in a limited space. It comes 90% assembled, and after installing just 9 parts for about 30 minutes, owners can use this home gym right away. The 6.5 feet tall and 4 feet wide compact frame allows you to place this home gym anywhere.
Easy Assembly and Complete Home Gym
Easy assembly is the biggest selling point of Powerline BSG10X Home Gym, as this feature makes this home gym one of the most convenient home gyms for beginners and even for people on intermediate fitness level but hates DIYs. There are only 9 bolts to finish and the instructions come easy to comprehend and implement. This lets you enjoy your new home gym in no time.
Another good selling point of this machine is its small footprint. At just 4 feet wide and over 6 feet tall, this home gym can fit in almost any corner of your house.
Its weight stack is also upgradeable, which also functions with pulley, thus, no switch of weights needed, and all you have to do is pin out and pin in to choose the weight you want to lift.
With 20 different exercises that can sump up to 40 different variations, you can surely target major up to specific muscle groups for efficient total body workout wit this machine.
Why Get This Home Gym?
The Powerline BSG10X Home Gym is a perfect home gym for people who consider themselves a dab hand when it comes to DIY projects, as this all-in-on work station comes in 90% complete. It is very easy to assemble and set up anywhere in your place.
Also, with 160lb weight stack for 40 different exercises, this may not seem much for intermediate and experienced lifters, but it is more than enough for beginners, as it offers quite a lot of different exercises, even for targeting specific muscle groups, with decent weight stack.
Also, owners can always upgrade the weight stack as their fitness improves.
I’ve had this home gym for a few months now and am finally submitting a review. I wanted to put some miles on it as well as see if the novelty would wear off before rating. Overall, I am still very satisfied and thrilled with the purchase. It’s been worth every penny not having to spend money on gym memberships, time, and gas (which = more $).
I did alot of comparisons before and after the purchase. I can honestly say – for the value, quality, versatility, and convenience – you just can’t beat it.
I chose this gym for the following main reasons:
1. Well built.
2. Comes with most of the main components (especially cables) already assembled. You will need a helping hand to lift, move and hold a section or two while you fasten them together. My 10 year old son was perfect for the job.
3. Most versatile – in terms of types of exercises (especially when you get creative and add certain attachments to it). Fully adjustable for fit and comfortability.
4. Iron stack (not cement blocks).
5. Relatively small footprint. I had a leverage bench press machine (used only for chest exercises) that took up more space than this gym that practically works out your whole body. Read more at Amazon.com…
Perfect Little Home Gym
After reading the reviews, I decided to give this gym a try and have not been disappointed. It really is pretty easy to put together – I did it by myself in 90 minutes with no issues. Don’t worry about the tools they say you need – I did it with an adjustable wrench and vise grips – nothing more. The quality of the gym is readily apparent plus the footprint isn’t that big – it fit right into a corner (just make sure you’ve got at least 8 feet clearance). There are more than enough exercises on this set to satisfy most people who lift two-three times a week. It’s not meant for Olympians or anything like that – but I’ll never bench a Volkswagen anyway. I would recommend, depending on your fitness level to just go ahead and get the extra 50 pound stack for $69 if you bench in the 150-160 range cause it only comes with 160 in weights and you want to have room to increase if necessary. All and all I’m very happy I went with this. You can certainly get cheaper ones (and more expensive) but I think this is a great quality mid-level home gym. Read more at Amazon.com…
By Lifelong Learner
Surprisingly versatile and easy to assemble
I purchased this product mostly because of the easy assembly promise, and was not disappointed. I am not particularly handy, and was able to assemble the unit, by myself, in less than an hour. I have not owned a home gym before, but am absolutely pleased with how sturdy it seems to be, and the variety of exercises you can perform on it. It strikes me as perfectly appropriate for all but the most hardcore exercise nuts! Read more at Amazon.com…